1. Annual Composite Fee does not include uniforms, text books, stationery, annual camps, additional subject support / individual activity, tuition where applicable, off campus sports / activities, educational tours, college applications, specialized individual projects in DT/ Visual Arts / Science, pocket money, insurance etc.
2. Fees is to be deposited Quarterly before 10th of April, 10th of July, 10th of October and 10th of January for every quarter.
3. Sibling concession (only to the children of the same parent) *Younger siblings - 10% discount only on Annual Composite Fee.
4. There will be a benefit of 3% discount (in Annual Composite Fees only) if fees for the entire year is deposited in a single installment by 10th of April.
5. Payments arriving later than the dates will attract late fee penalty of Rs. 100/- per day.
6. Transfers / Withdrawals for the following academic year should be informed at least 2 months before the end of the current academic year, failing which the following academic year fees shall be charged in lieu of notice.
7. None of the fees as mentioned above is refundable.
8. The fee structure of Vidya Global School is governed by the rules, policies, terms and conditions as detailed in the Parent Student Handbook and as amended, from time to time by the school management at its sole discretion.
9. Fee structure may be changed without any prior notice.